Friday, February 11, 2011

Random shots around DC

IMG_1934

I love to upload photos only to find that they turned out exceptionally well. This was a picture I took of the back of a historically building. Something about the barrels and cobblestone wall. I don't know too much about photography. Actually none at all. I have a big ol 8MM camera and have no clue how to use it. IMG_1935

I wonder where I can figure out how to use it. Anyone have any advice? I have a Canon rebel Ti.

IMG_1936

I thought I would use it a lot more then I do. Its sort of BIG to carry around. I guess I just have to get used to it.

IMG_1940

eehhhh! Anyways. This is sort of a random post. I am trying to find the will to sew. I have been in a weird funk lately. Work has been super busy.... WAH!

1 comment:

busana muslim said...

This is a great posting I have read. I like your article. Thank you