Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Beauty is a pain in the ASS

I love my work.... but after ten hours i start to get a little loopy.... my real self starts to slip out... well i am always myself.... but the side of me that only the people im close to see.... so i think my boss thinks im crazy.... luckily he is even more crazy then i am so it all works out in the end.... but i fear his clients dont always understand my banter.... hahaha..... I recently just got my cosmetology license so i am assisting for a guy at a salon so its hard not to lose your mind after shampooing 20 heads of hair at least twice somtimes three times.... so like 40 shampoos or more.... my beautiful manicured nails have gone to shit.... my nails are stained brown from hair color... my knuckles cracked from so much washing... my face oily from sweating balls (if i had any) from the blow dryers and the lack of good AC circulation.... feet killing me after 10 hours of standing up.... i went into this buisness thinking it was glamorous... let me tell you.... when they say beauty is pain.... they were'nt lyin' sister.... ok i am done complaining.... hahahaha..... and the beat goes on...

1 comment:

Ilix said...

I work in ceramic sculpture, so I know how it feels to have your hands in water all the time.... I use "Hoofmakers" If you can't find the brand you basically want to look in an equine store for the lotion or cream that they rub into horses hooves....... it works magic!!!