Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Ribbed For Her pleasure Scarf.


How can you Not love that name?? I got this out of the Stitch n' Bitch book. its so easy its just 32 stitches and 2x2 ribbing. This yarn i bought at a little yarn/ childrens boutique http://www.bananaberry.com/ its Plymouth Yarn Baby Alpaca Brush color 106. its 80% Baby Alpaca 20% Acrylic. its SO SO SO SOFT !! i am going to add some crochet flowers to the scarf when im done... ill have to post the finished product. I just love this stuff I have never used Alpaca before and the sad part is i didnt even know what it was... haha. (im new to nice yarns) well i knew it was some sort of animal but not a llama... It is a llama right?

1 comment:

domiKNITrix said...

Hi Brook!

You have great style and a neat blog Thanks for linking to me! However, I notice you have misspelled my site name, would you be a sweetie and correct it to domiKNITrix?

Any chance you'd be interested in knitting a sample for the domiKNITrix book? If so, email me! There's an email link if you scroll to bottom on my site.

Hope to hear from you!
Jen