Friday, November 20, 2009

A Diamond Is A Girls Best Friend....

DSC05445

So we all know at this point that my boyfriend is in Afghanistan.... I miss him terribly but I have a little bauble that make things not so hard... especially when its blinding me in all its beautiful glory... I told him when he left that girlfriend is going to need a friend.... so thats when Gus came along.... Then I told him that Girlfriend is going to need something to remind me how much he loves me and how waiting for him for 1 whole year is going to be shitty especially since hes going ot miss my b-day and christmas and everything important for that matter.... SO he bought me this AMAZZZZZIIINNNGGG ring I am so in love with it you have no idea. Its just what I wanted.... A vintage inspired promise ring ( yes promise ring... not engagement...) that looks like a flower.... and boy did he deliver... its so sparkly it makes my eyes hurt hahah just kidding not that bad but it is fabulous. Its hard to photograph too because it just looks like a flash rather then diamonds here is the best pic I can find of it while we were on a boat in SF....

DSC05126

DSC05121

IMG_0676

Hahah dont you love my ghetto fabulous red nails... I call them my hooker nails... they are great I love them.. I miss Juan... my heart hurts... but my finger and eyes are soooo happy for this wonderfulness.... Hahahah I will be posting the rest of our road trip and then finally strt posting some craft stuff.... since that is what this blog started out as!!! hahahaha

8 comments:

Stina said...

aw, how cute! i hope this time will fly by in the speed of light for you, it really sucks being away from someone you love. and i love the ghetto fabulous nails, we all need a bit of ghetto in our lives don't we?

elsie said...

WOWZAAAAAA! What a lovely promise!! and for the record I LOVE your "hooker" nails!

Sofia said...

OMG! The ring is awesome!!

Buttttt that nails!! I simply can't like them lol!

Kisses

Rachel said...

That ring is GORGEOUS!

* said...

new reader here...
nice pictures...beautiful ring!

M.E.Ch.A said...

Gorgeous!

Balance Transfer Credit Cards said...

Wish I get one! :)

ceiling fans said...

Wish I get one as well.