Monday, August 11, 2008

Blog Award

So StitchyStitcherson gave me a blog award a few days ago and now I am posting it today! I really was surprised because my blog is sort of... lame... hahaha and sort of in its infancy... lets just say "it hasn't found itself yet" !!! But thank you!!! I'm glad you enjoy my blog because I love hers as well!!! So I have been on a blog hunt for blogs that I love !! I've found some gems!! Some are the most funny vulgar blogs I've ever read ( I love a little dirt!)... some are so inspirational for my crafting and some are just plain CUTE! So yeah...






This sort of reminds me of a "chain letter" ....

The rules for receiving this award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.

Ok, here's my list.

1. KatieKutthroat
2. TorranceDoesStuff
3. DirtyPirateHooker
4. LeftInStitches
5. PipStitch
6. TheTwoTwins
7. Handeyemindmouth

I will not be offended if you guys don't add this to your blog I think the image itself is hideously ugly!!!... but sort of just a shout out to you guys that I love and read your blogs !!! There are so many blogs that I love I couldn't add them all... plus most of you people have the award already !!!

7 comments:

Katie Kutthroat said...

you are such a sweetie.. and of course i am going to reply to this! i find your blog inspirational, as long with finding you inspirational! <3
katie

Bird Shit said...

awe thanks for the blogger award!

Katie Kutthroat said...

i gave one right back to you, because honestly your blog has become my favorite, so i figured you deserved two! thank you so much sweetie!

Bimbo Baggins said...

Thanks Brook! I love my award!!!!

Katie Kutthroat said...

i hope you found your luggage and you are safely in michigan! <3

Michele said...

congrats!

Patty said...

Hey! I wanted to let you know CorgiPants is sharing free chicken scratch patterns this week. (I just posted links on my blog.) And, I see you gave me an award. Thank you so much!! I must check out the vulgar ones now! :)