Saturday, August 30, 2008

Pin-Up, Tea Towel Tour 4



So I am really new to embroidery I started a few months back well maybe like 6 months ago now. It all started when I was walking around Tall Mouse and came across Sublime Stitching Patterns I knew I was in love! So I have totally put my other crafts on hold (knitting, crochet, jewelry making, scrapbooking) so I can stitch like a mad woman! Anyways I have found a lot of help and inspiration on Craftster and I saw this swap where you send your towel around the US or the world and other crafters like you stitch on your towel and then you get it back with different things all over it! YAY how cute is that? There is a Flickr TTT group where the previous tours are posted. I can't wait to see what everyone stitches on my towel!!!
Other then that.... I have to go to apple because my new I phone is possessed by the devil and it needs an exorcism! I wish I just kept my old one...

8 comments:

Rachel said...

ohh i LOVE her!! what a cute pattern! where did you find it?

and ha, it seems we're going in opposite directions! i'm putting embroidery on hold for other crafts (knitting, crochet..well..learning crochet.) ha!

Katie Kutthroat said...

that pin up is just amazing! everyone was messaging me to joing the tea towel swap.. you weren't the only one! but when I finally went and read the instructions it was already full.. hehe

Kristi said...

Love it, love it, love it! ♥

SewAmy said...

I am in the TTT4 too. just stopping by to say Hi.

jfn Photography said...

Oh, she's CUTE! Embroidery is such a fun hobby...I need to get back at it...especially after seeing your tea towel. I have Submlime Stitching and several of the pattern packs from the online shop, they are awesome!

sewitsforyou said...

Oh I totally missed the TTT. I love your pin-up on the towel and your new image with the title of your blog!

Brook said...

thanks sewitsforyou !!! I am tinkering around with my blog it still is not even close to what I want...

Anonymous said...

That is soooo cute! I really need to get started with my embroidery!