Saturday, January 30, 2010

Weather Wear: what I wore

IMG_0709

If any of you live in Southern California you will know that a) our weather is hardly "harsh" and 2) People apparently forget how to drive when it rains... COME ON PEOPLE F-ING DRIVE... ITS WATER... falling from the sky...

Well since California is right back to its perfect weather I guess its a little late to post this but I am going to anyways because its a rare occasion that I need to wear a coat and scarf... especially to work and all day... My grandma knit me this hooded scarf last year and I love it so much! It kept my curls dry in the horrible storm! My coat was sssoo cozy! I love being snuggled up when it's chilly!

IMG_0707

I also wore some black socks and my new Seychelles, Spellbound they turned out to be a great rainy day shoe!



I normally never wear socks with shoes like this but I've been inspired by some pictures I've seen online and thought it looked cute to a rainy day! Beats UGG boots!!! What do you think?

6 comments:

Zizzi said...

Love the whole outfit! You got an award from me. Look at my blog.

the phantom museum said...

oh, you have a so beautiful face!
and I protect my curls in the same way, when it's cold and rainy outside :)

Moa - En magisk purt... said...

What a wonderful blog you got, I don't know how I could have missed it!

Charlotte said...

Love those shoes! And the headscarf is a great look xx

Tuppence Ha'Penny ~ Blitz Diary

Unknown said...

very cute! You look super cozy! I could use a warm hat like that up here in Cleveland! its 10 degrees today TEN!!!!

~Rubyredruca~ said...

Nice shoes :P