Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Leopard Cocktail Hat at Not Quite Vintage

So I am excited to announce that I will be adding some new lovely things to the shop!!! Its been awhile since I have adding anything new to my Etsy but I have been making a bunch of new things for the past 6 months. ( Shame on me ... I know) I have started making more things that reflect my personal style. I have also made a few custom bridal pieces for some girls on Etsy... SO fun!!! I love working with birdcage veiling. I think Not Quite Vintage might have a bridal section for spring... but we shall see.

The newest thing in my shop is the Leopard Cocktail Hat

etsy.... stuff

etsy.... stuff

Then i had the lovely Solanah from Vixen Vintage model some pics of it.





Shes so cute! I love her blog and her style!!! So glad she was willing to model me pieces!

If you are interested in the hat you can check it Here

I am constantly looking for new inspiration so any suggestions on what else I should create would be great!!!

3 comments:

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

So cute (and so you)! I love the idea of a bridal section in your shop - can't wait to see what you do.

Bree said...

How have we not hung out? I know you've e-mailed me about Pub Knitting, now that I know you from the Fedora Lounge you have got to come out! I'm in Tustin, let me know if you're free some wednesday for a bit of booze and knitting!

Unknown said...

love the bridal items!