Okay so since its almost February I thought .... Maybe I should make my new years resolutions. Here they are!!!
1) Get a Job! I am currently unemployed and I would love to say that I feel really bad about it and feel like a disgrace to the human race... but in reality... I love it and I can care less! I guess it shouldn't be too hard for me to get a job since I am a hair stylist and all... but I sort of am trying to figure things out... AKA... enjoying crafting and not having to wake up early :)
2) Lose some major LBS!! I know this is like numero UNO on almost every ones list... but this is serious business... I am not going to eat myself into 300lbs... I don't have this unrealistic goal of weighing 120 lbs because lets be serious... I don't think my skeleton even weighs 120 lbs. I mean I think my head weighs a good 30 pounds ... ego not included!!! According to a BMI for a 5 foot 8 inch person I should weigh 125-165 lbs.... Oh boy... I will do this by pants size I want to be a size 12 or 10 by 2010! I've started by quitting soda. Drinking way more water and doing a little portion control and eating healthier. Also I started the gym thing again... (KILL ME!!!) I don't know what the deal is but I feel out of place in the gym... I mean thank god the thong leotard over spandex is no longer in style because I would just be SCREWED! SO yeah... Its a start. Don't think I am going to get all Oprah on you... hahaha Lets take a look down memory lane...
Here I am at 2 with my mom
Here is me in High school... I always thought I was fat and ugly... hahahaaha I would kill to be that weight again!
I think I just got out of high school at Temple Square in Salt Lake
A few years ago...
2009 - The double chin is a comin in strong!!!
hahaha oh boy... looking at all those pictures was so funny! and depressing! Once I get in relationships I start packin' on the LBS hahaha!! Maybe kicking Juan to the curb will give me the jump start I need... HAHAHAHAHA Just kidding!!! Next resolution!
3) By 2010 only say "FUCK" and its fellow ways of saying it " Mother Fucker" " What the FUCK!" "Fuckface" " Fucktard" 3 times a day.... ( Come on I have to be realistic!!!) The reason is because I was driving yesterday and talking to Juan and he said something and my response was " Thank FUCKING God!!" Who says that? apparently me! I am going to hell in a hand basket! I use Fuck to really let people know I am serious.... hahahahaha My mom says its not so bad because I always say it in such a funny way and not to be evil.... but still... SO I need to try to get down to 3 times a day... That doesn't include Text... i.e. I can say it in text, blog, emails etc... I am trying to be realistic in my goals....
4) Take a quilting class, make a quilt and finish the one I started 6 years ago. This goal is already in the works. I organized an embroidery swap with a few flickr girls and I sent out quilt squares. My theme is tattoo flash/ 1940's sailor jerry style.Here is one quilt square I've already made for my quilt!
5) Get 100 sales on my Etsy. I have 76 so far so lets hope for the best!
6) Take a ceramic class... I am always looking for new ways to waste my time :)
7) Be a better girlfriend... ( How is that possible?) I have the Owens temper... and I always feel I need to be right. Like if I know he's wrong I will make sure he knows it... Such as googling it and showing him, making bets... You know all the things that men hate for you to do! I need to learn that I don't always need the last word, I don't always have to be right, I don't always need to make my point... Hes a pretty easy going guy and I think he would really like to punch me sometimes... hahahahaha... Poor guy! But I cook him dinner so that makes up for it. hahahah
8) Get a passport so I can go on vacation out of the country. I think this is the year!! I've been to Cabo San Lucas but that was before you needed a passport. I want to go either to South America, Europe, or Japan.
9) Get on a skin regime. I think I am getting wrinkles... I'm 23! Any recommendations would be great! (No Fragrance)
10) Make 1 new true friend. A real friend who isn't lame and doesn't stab you in the back, is jealous, or drama. I am looking for a funny actually they don't have to be funny, just think that I am HAHAHA and likes to craft! I KNOW SOMEONE IS OUT THERE!!
So that's it folks!! There is my list.
Make Do and Monogram – A Repair with Embroidery
18 hours ago