Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Patchwork Show



So I am doing another show this Sunday! YAY ME!! It seems like its going to be super cool! The people who are putting it together are really funky and their store totally rocks!!! It should be so exciting since I will be meeting a few of my " internet crafty friends" (hahah wow, don't I sound like a grade A .....LOSER!!!) but oh well... None of my friends craft... I need crafty friends... in the real world or in cyber space! I take what I can get! So yeah! If you live in Southern California come visit me!! I can't wait to see what everyone is making!! I always get super nervous about shows and then once my booth is all set up I am fine! So yeah... I have been crafting like a maniac... between the two swaps on Craftster and two christmas shows coming up... I am dying! I always feel like I never have enough stuff... but oh well... I made a dozen record bowls to sell that I am pretty excited about! They are so Funky and FUN!

DSC03213
this one I already listed LAST WEEK on my etsy for $8

Hope to see some of you at the show!!! I hope its not hot! UGH!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so wish I could make it to California for that craft show! It sounds like it would be a lot of fun! You're much braver than me.. I don't think I could do one!

Your record bowls look amazing, too! The shape is just so perfect. You really did a great job. I've seen many people try these and they just weren't able to pull them off.. that is not a problem with you!

TheresaJ said...

Good luck at your show this weekend. I have one this weekend as well - a 3-day show in San Francisco. Setup is Friday and I'm a bundle of nerves too.

By the way, I love the recipes you have on your blog, especially the soups as I am a total soup maniac. Thanks for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck this weekend at your show! I hope that it is tons of fun. I look forward to meeting you at the Handmade Brigade!

Amanda K Lockrow said...

I'm doing this show too with another crafty friend! It's a really fun show. I've done the past two. See you there.

Stephanie N said...

I can't believe you are selling that for only $8!!! There are some in the city I live in that are selling for 45!!!!!!!
I'm a crafty internet friend! But I live NOWHERE near you, I'm afraid :(

Rachel said...

I wish I knew of craft shows around here, that would be so awesome to be in one! And i dig the record bowls too! I left one in my car so long once that it melted back to flat!

Claudia said...

good luck on your show!
i know that feeling of not having enough things, i'm sure you'll do great :)

Claudia said...

I'll be there!!! Miss Gladys and I will definitely come by to say hi!

Andrea said...

hope it's not hot... :] good luck!

P.S. I'm sure you'll do fine.

Anonymous said...

Hi there!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I was so excited to meet a new friend!
I didnt even know about this craft show, but I am going try and come! HOORAY!

sewitsforyou said...

so cute. We have a big show this weekend. Good luck at yours, I like the flyer for it...

frenzykat said...

damn.
i wish i was in cali, or else i'd come by and say hi!
good luck, you're stuff is great!

Anonymous said...

I looked for you today and didn't see you!!!! ;(:*( Where were you?!?!?!?!