Friday, November 21, 2008

Should be sleeping...

I should already be sleeping.... its almost 1 am... but I am such a night owl... I have an interview tomorrow at 8!!! Yes Brook is attempting to join the human race....

mmmmmm yeah... I am about to kick my boyfriend really hard... I wish it was for a good reason but its not... Its because he SUCKS ASS at video games!!!! He just got Call Of Duty 5 and he's playing it on hard ( baby steps honey... baby steps....) So for the past 2 hours I have heard the game start and restart about every 2 minutes because he keeps on getting killed.... It is really annoying... and then he's cussing and yelling " I don't know what else I can do! There is absolutely nothing I can do!!!" (BITCH I do... play it on easy!!!!)

Other then that I made some feather hair facinators!!! They are so cute!! I'll post them soon!!! Mr.Positive (Juan) said " I've never seen anyone wear those in the real world..." WHATEVE!!!! (actually I haven't seen anyone wear them either other then TV... But not everyone wears bright red lipstick everyday like me either) SO yeah... POOP ON JUAN!! Especially since he wears stripes with plaid and gets mad when I wont leave the house with him!

I have a list of work in progress... Here is a peek... The project is from Martha Stewarts "Holiday" mag. My Uncle and Aunt own walnut groves/orchard/crop whatevver the heck its called... So when I saw these... I knew I had to make them!! I am making 2 for them! They are really beautiful!!! Well at least I think. Plus my Uncle is like Kris Kringle himself... he decorates his WHOLE house!! I am going to take picture this year and show you peeps... Its amazing...

SO here is the picture in the magazine:


and here are mine so far...



exciting?

P.S. Have any of you guys got the new BUST magazine? The pillbox hat is calling out to me! I almost bought one today at the thrift store but it was brown with pheasant feathers.... Not really my style so I had to pass

ATTENTION

IF YOU HAVENT SEEN WALLE GO AND RENT IT NOOOOOOWWW !!! Melts my heart.... He is such a love bug! I love when he rocks himself.... so sweet!!!

4 comments:

Lucas.- said...

yeah.. we all should have been sleping... nice blog!

Rachel said...

the walnut thingie you got going on looks like it'll turn out really cool! but i really can't wait to see the feather hair pieces! i bet those are gonna be beautiful. and i haven't gotten my new BUST yet...still waiting on it to come in the mail :(

Anonymous said...

That looks so difficult! You are so much more crafty than me!

And I love pill box hats!!!!

Claudia said...

How strange, I fell asleep to the sound of my honey cursing at a video game too...
Can't wait to see your feather hairpieces!