Sunday, March 01, 2009

Lookie what I have!!!

So... If you have read my blog long enough you would know that I love things that are not your everyday "cute" I like things with character! Well my dream dog is either a French Bulldog or a Boston Terrier.... Oh boy oh BOY!!! Well Good ol Shwan (Juan my boyfriend) made my DREAMS come true!!!! He bought me the most precious pupper! He is sssssssooooo cute and I love him!! I seriously am turning into one of those crazy mothers who thinks their kids do NO wrong when in reality they are the first ones to be the biggest assholes known to man.... He is perfect! minus the fact that he farts, snores, and has peed on the floor 4 times.... I can deal with it... I'm dating Juan aren't I? Minus the peeing on the floor.... That would just be.... bizarre... Though I have seen an episode on Jerry Springer...

So let me introduce you to the new sheriff in town....

General Gustavo Aka "Gus"

Born November 15, 2008




Isn't he a handsome devil??? Those goldfish eyes sent me over the edge! I love him! The best part is hes really a great dog. He loves to play but loves loves loves to snuggle!! If you sit down he is curled up in your lap snoozin! He gives kisses and loves to stand right behind you so you almost step on him!
hhmmm??
So to say the least I am crazy in love! I don't even want to know how crazy I am going to be when I have my own kids...
I pooped
So yeah.... I hope this blog doesn't turn into " I don't craft because I am a crazy Boston momma... I love my Boston so much I take pictures of its poo because even thats cute..." Come on. You know those people are out there!
I lick my boogers

I do have quite a few new post lined up. I was crafting before Jesus sent Gus in my life. hahahahaahahahahahahahahaha! Hes an Angel a freakin' angel! Okay so I hope you guys know I am half kidding... Sorta... Now I have another being to craft for!! Here comes dog sweaters, dog beds etc etc.... hhhaahahahahah What do you think of Gus?

21 comments:

elsie said...

And the called it "puuuuppppyyyy looo oo o oovve, ooohh ooohh ooohhh"!!! Congrats!! New "baby" are the best!! He's only peed on the floor FOUR times, he's a genius!!

Enjoy!!

sewphie said...

He has to be the cutest pup I ever did see- he is super-adorable, I hope he'll be a regular in your posts from now on!

iowa-girl-in-korea said...

He is sooo doofy looking! Very cute!!!!!

Rachel said...

i want one!!! why is it that owners of boston terriers so crazy?! i wish will would buy me a pomeranian!

Anonymous said...

I love bostons! I have two and would probably have more cuz they are the cutest puppies ever, and so sweet! Congrats!

Kimberly D. said...

You made an excellent choice! I have a Boston and they are the BEST dogs! They are very easy to train, and the smartest dogs I have ever seen! My boys name is Eustace and he is 5 years old.
http://mammamiette.blogspot.com/2008/06/one-down.html

Sofia said...

he is adorableeeee :D

congrats for the new baby :P

kisses

♥n said...

OMG, he is so adorable!! My first baby had four legs, too. Isn't it great to be in LOVE!! Congrats. P.S. I'm still in Dana Point. but with limited internet until next week.

I'm so happy for you and I lovelovelove his name.

Lily said...

I love, love, LOVE little Gus and I want to steal him!! I love that he farts and snores! As soon as I saw him I knew he'd be a little stinker! I love how you already have a bajillion pics of him on flickr! Hahahaha, CUTE!!!!

Claudia said...

those crazy eyeballs are the BEST!!!

Chrisy said...

Oh he's wonderful...so regal!

Stela said...

GUS IS PRECIOUSAURUS!
I love his eyes, they ask for hug!! Congrats on getting the doggie you've always wanted!!!!!

Miss Matilda said...

he is lovely!

Brooke Bowen said...

So cute! congrats! He can now be your little mascot!

Creative Coquette said...

OMG! That second photo of his face close up made me melt! Adorable!!!!

The Vintage Housewife... said...

eeeeeekkkkkk! he is the most handsome boy ever!!!! i can hardly stand his dreamy eyes...what a lucky kitten...what a dream boat! congrats on the train case..what a steal! love seeing ya again...cat

Jenny S said...

Awwww he is adorable!! xo

mimilove forever said...

teehe...now that is cute! Maybe necklace cute...ooo I'm inspired! x;0)

Patty said...

I haven't read your blog for a bit and look what I missed. You got a puppy!!! He is too cute. I love the goldfish eyes too.

AlwaysInspired said...

Wonderful! I too have a problem with blogging doggy pics when I should be thinking crafts! I love him!

Mieke said...

Oh wow he is soooo cute!!!
I want him :o)