Saturday, May 03, 2008

Washington D.C.






I've always wanted to visit Washington D.C. and when my boyfriend invited me to come with him to Maryland to visit his family for New Years I jumped on the opportunity! It was more beautiful then I imagined. There was so much history in just a few blocks of the city. The White House was definitely a bust though... there are bigger houses in California then the white house. I guess I just figured that the president of one of the most powerful countries would have a bomb ass house... and I couldn't even get a good picture of it because it was so far away!!!!! But the Lincoln Memorial was so moving... I almost cried. It was far better then anything I imagined. It was HUGE!! It was so amazing. I can't even describe it... it's something that you just have to see. I had such a great time, but can I please tell you... it was colder then shit! 19 degrees with a wind chill that cuts through you like razor blades! A California girl just cant get used to that...

No comments: